Here are some facts about Basmati rice you will love.
- Like basmati gets better with age. So the older the rice, the fluffier and tastier it will be.
- Grown extensively in Northern India, it is the preferred quality of rice in every household owing to its aroma and flavour.
- Basmati rice can prevent cancer growth and can assist in fat oxidation due to their high fiber content.
Surprising, right? Apart from serving our taste buds with their aromatic flavour and long grain richness, they prove to be a blessing for our health by sharing advantages similar to brown rice.
These vitamin and mineral rich grains are available at all physical and online grocery stores and under various rice brands.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- AS per customer's requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
80 Feet Main Road, Patel Nagar, Near Dena Bank Rajkot Gujarat India +918068345650